- Registration info, emergency contacts, authorized pickups
- Immunizations and child scheduling
- Photos of children, parents and contacts
- Flexible reporting feature
- Record employee schedules, pay rate, time card hours by department and work area
- Track employee hours for payroll
- Track training, vacation and sick time
- Be notified of required trainings due
- Maintain employee logs
- Maintain vendor lists and expenses
- Print Accounts Payable checks
- Cash or accrual accounting
- Create budgets, profit/loss, balance sheets and checkbook reconciliation May Require Other Accounting Modules
- Easily access and export data from multiple site facilities
- Gather and consolidate employee payroll hours and general ledger activity
Financing Options Available, call for more details: 800-338-3884
Seat: Active Connection to Procare
A seat represents an active connection to Procare, which is any time a user is logged into the Procare system. The Family Data program provides two seat connections and Attendance Tracker provides one seat connection. All check in stations are considered an active connection.
Extra seats (if needed) are available for a one time purchase fee of $195.
Pricing, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Bring a new level of productivity to your center
We have used Procare since 1996 and tried 2 other systems prior to finding out more about Procare through use of their demo. We’ve upgraded each version which has enhanced services each time. The sales and technical support personnel are very informative, friendly, and accessible.
We also use Tuition Express which makes collections a breeze. Additionally, we use the keyless entry system for enhanced security. Procare has kept up with the needs of families and childcare center management by making these additional options.
Our U.S. based support team is dedicated to providing solutions, training and tools with the option of remote support technology to diagnose and repair your issues.
We also have an entire support website dedicated to helping you succeed with videos, articles, tips, live webinars and more.