Print Check-in Tickets and Payment Receipts
An effective way to print receipts
Parents can no longer forget to clock their children in. When a child is checked in or out a ticket is printed and given to the teacher as confirmation. Each ticket shows the name of your child care, daycare or preschool along with the date, time and the name of the child (or children) and their classroom.
The ticket printer may also be used to automatically print a financial receipt when a family makes a payment on their account – making the ticket printer a dual purpose device – and a must have for your child care business.
Ticket Printers (and receipt paper refills) are ordered directly from the distributor.
- Direct Thermal print method
- IE C 60601-1 compliant power supply and healthcare wipeable plastics
- ZPL and EPL programming languages
- 5 status icon, 3 button user interface
- USB 2.0, USB Host
- Bluetooth low energy
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading
- Dual-wall frame construction
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Options and Accessories
- Media Handling Field installable dispenser, label peel and present with label present sensor; field installable cutter
- Communications Field installable RS-232 auto-sensing Serial, DB-9; Ethernet: 10/100 internal; factory installed wireless dual radio: 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1
- Keyboard Display Unit ZKDU keyboard display units for standalone printing solutions
- Barcode Ratios 2:1 and 3:1
- 1D Barcodes Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, ISBT- 128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN -8, EAN -13, UPC and EAN 2-or 5-digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar and Planet Code
- 2D Barcodes Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, MicroPDF, Aztec Fonts and Graphics
- 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap fonts
- Two resident scalable ZPL fonts
- Five resident expandable EPL2 fonts
- Native open-type font support
- Unicode compliant for multi-language, on demand thermal printing
- China units include SimSun simplified Chinese font
- 64 MB user available non-volatile memory,
- 8 MB user available SDRAM
|Resolution||203 dpi/8 dots per mm, Optional 300 dpi/12 dots per mm|
|Memory||512 MB Flash; 256 MB SDRAM|
|Maximum Print Width||2.2 in./56 mm for 203 dpi and 300 dpi|
|Maximum Print Speed||6 in./152 mm per second (203 dpi)
4 in./102 mm per second (300 dpi)
|Media Sensors||Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/ gap sensor|
|Firmware||ZPL II; EPL 2; EPL Line Mode; XML; ZBI|
|Maximum Label Length||39.0 in./991 mm|
|Maximum Label and Media Width||2.36 in./60 mm|
|Media Roll Size||5.00 in./127 mm outer diameter|
|Core inner diameter||0.5 in. (12.7mm) and 1.0 in. (25.4mm) standard, 1.5 in. (38.1), 2.0 in., (50.8mm) and 3.0 in. (76.2mm) using optional adapters|
|Thickness||0.003 in./0.08 mm – 0.012 in./0.305 mm|
|Media Types||Roll-fed or fan-fold, die cut or continuous direct thermal labels with or without black mark, tag stock, continuous receipt paper, and wristbands|
|Operating Temp.||40° to 105° F/4.4° to 41° C|
|Storage Temp.||-40° to 140° F/-40° to 60° C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Electrical||Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 90-265VAC, 50-60Hz; ENERGY STAR qualified|
|Dimensions||8.6 in. L x 4.5 in. W x 6.0 in. H 220 mm L x 115 mm W x 151 mm H|
|Weight||2.2 lbs./1.0 kg|
- IE C 60950-1
- EN 55022 Class B
- EN 55024
- EN 61000-3-2
- EN 61000-3-3
- FCC Class B
- FCC 15.209; 15.247(d)
- IC RSS 247
- EN 300 328
- EN 301 893
- EN 62311
- CE Marking
- IN -Metro
|Link-OS||Document Design: Quickly design a customized print solution using your business data and Zebra’s intuitive, plug-and-print design tools.|
|Device Integration||Zebra offers apps and products designed to help you integrate Zebra devices into your existing systems.|
|Device Management||Manage your print operations locally and globally with Zebra’s suite of device management tools.|
|Developer Tools||Provides you the tools you need to create your own apps, including documentation, source code, programming languages, templates and more.|
|Recommended Services||Zebra OneCare Select|
- Keep your Zebra printer up and running with genuine Zebra printer supplies, available directly from Zebra.
Note: Customer supplies additional range extending equipment if needed.
Get Started Today!
Bring a new level of productivity to your center
I have been using procare for over ten years. It is always improving. There are so many different things the program does. The best part is there is always amazing people to help!
Our U.S. based support team is dedicated to providing solutions, training and tools with the option of remote support technology to diagnose and repair your issues.
We also have an entire support website dedicated to helping you succeed with videos, articles, tips, live webinars and more.