Multiple Site data access, consolidation, reporting and exporting made simple.
1. Operations Report Easily access and export data from multiple child care locations into spreadsheet format. Audit and compare center performance, revenue flow and enrollment. Standard data categories include charges, payments, aging, enrollment, straight and overtime hours (including cost factors), FTE numbers, and more.
- Compare data for each location side-by-side.
- Create numeric categories like the number of tours given, number of parent conferences, etc.
- Use Excel to make your own worksheets that read data from the Operations Report.
2. Payroll Import File Gather staff time card hours from Procare’s Employee Data Module and import them to your third-party payroll system/company for processing. Custom files may be created for import to specific payroll systems, such as ADP, Paychex, etc.*
3. AP/GL Import File Consolidate and import general ledger activity (from all Procare Modules) to your organization?s back-end GL accounting system, such as MAS 90, Great Plains, etc.*
Operations Report Data
- Total Charge/Credit/Payment Reporting
- Deposit / Deposit Refund
- Beginning and Ending Balances for Accounts and Agencies
- Active/Inactive Accounts with Balance Due
- Total Voided Charges/Credits
- Customer/Agency Aging
- Customer/Agency Prepaid
- Customer/Agency Revenue
- Total AR for Date Range
- Classroom FTE (Full Time Equivalent)
- Changes in Enrollment
- Employee Hourly/Salary Costs
- Cost Centers
- Total Employee Costs
- ST/OT Hours
*Additional fees may apply for custom programming based on specific payroll or GL requirements
Get Started Today!
Bring a new level of productivity to your center
We have been using Procare for 15 years to run our 63 childcare centers. I would highly recommend this software for anyone who needs a Childcare Management program. Excellent for one center or multiple. Their customer service and support teams are excellent and provide great follow up.
Our U.S. based support team is dedicated to providing solutions, training and tools with the option of remote support technology to diagnose and repair your issues.
We also have an entire support website dedicated to helping you succeed with videos, articles, tips, live webinars and more.