In this full-time position, you will work closely with other development and QA team members to…
- Contribute to the development of projects both internal and external, sometimes individually but also collaboratively with other members of the team.
- Help guide the flagship product functionality and upcoming additions and enhancements across technologies/platforms.
- Increase other department/employee efficiency through robust automation and process interaction.
- Directly affect the quality and offerings of services to and through child care centers by providing better products and processes than ever before.
As an ideal candidate, you will have/meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or related field strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of C# (experience with VB.NET is a plus), Agile practices, Design Patterns and SOLID programming methodologies
- Familiarity with a version control system (Team Foundation Server is a plus)
- Experience writing use and test cases along with unit testing (nUnit) and mocking preferred
- Database development and transactional SQL experience strongly preferred
- Experience with cross-platform technologies (desktop, web, mobile) and concepts such as MVC, jQuery, WebAPI, WPF and MVP/MVVP
- Reporting familiarity in Crystal or SSRS also useful
- Good communication and documentation skills
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly team oriented workplace
- Competitive compensation and vacation package
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Educational assistance
- 401(k) plan
- Variety of extras
Position requires joining our team at Procare Software headquarters in Medford, Oregon.