Software Sales Consultant
The Software Sales Consultant drives sales through managing initial customer contact through customer software acquisition. The Software Sales Consultant is the point-of-contact for customers from first point of contact through customer acquisition. We are looking for candidates with proven sales experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Own overall relationship with assigned customer leads.
- Establish a trusted/strategic consultative relationship with each client and key personnel and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Investigation of clients’ specific needs and organizational requirements.
- Application of information gathered from investigation and already gained product knowledge to meet the needs of the clients.
- Development of in-depth knowledge of the specifications and features of Procare to ensure the delivery of quality services to clients.
- Preparation and designing of presentations/demos for clients.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other KPI’s and aid the customer in achieving those goals.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Liaising with internal departments and key client personnel to ensure needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Participate in client meetings to build relationships through customer acquisition.
- Stay abreast of market trends and maintain in-depth knowledge of software, hardware and service offerings.
- Update CRM/BAM with all activity/opportunity/correspondence.
- Achieve sales targets and KPI’s.
- Start time: 6:00AM
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Assertive, confident and persuasive with the ability to consistently move clients toward commitment
- Competitive – you outwork everyone around you
- Intelligent – fast learner and very capable of articulating value
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong team-work and interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B sales
- Technology savvy
- Typing: 50+WPM
About Our Company
Procare Software® is a rapidly growing, private equity backed, software company focused on the child care and early education markets. We are the leading provider of child care management software; our experienced team has been working in the child care management software business for over 20 years. Today, Procare Software® is used by over 30,000 child-centered businesses around the world.
We work hard to provide outstanding products and services to all our customers. Our team is dedicated to providing the best solutions for child care and we love being a part of the Procare Software family. Our downtown Medford office offers a modern workplace environment, complete with secured covered parking, a lounge/game room, café, and open office environment with views of downtown.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. No recruiters or agencies.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – If you are selected for an interview, a member of our team will contact you.