Technology Program Manager
Procare, the leader on child care center management software, is looking for an Technology Program Manager. At Procare, our leaders are committed to helping team members overcome obstacles, guide individuals to solve challenging problems, and ensure the organization stays focused on delivering solutions to customers. As a Technology Program Manager, you will play an integral role in the planning, development and delivery of multiple efforts across multiple teams. You will own and coordinate company-wide efforts to deliver software and solutions that exceed customer expectations. As a program manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate projects across multiple teams and departments so that each team is aware of what is expected of them, and what they need from other teams to deliver solutions to customers.
- Coordinate release deliverables across multiple departments. Drive accountability with each department to deliver committed processes, procedures, materials or communications for a release on schedule.
- Communicate upcoming efforts and projects to stakeholders across department. Assist in developing release plans and dependencies.
- Communicate status of ongoing technology projects to stakeholder groups to drive accountability and transparency
- Perform regular reviews of processes and practices related to product development and delivery to ensure KPIs accurately reflect current status and recommend opportunities for improvements
- Continually audit product development and delivery processes across teams. Make recommendations for improvements in alignment, transparency, effectiveness, and team engagement.
- Report regularly to senior leadership on the status of all active programs.
- Participate in release design and preparation sessions. Develop release plans and requirements that achieve company goals.
- Participate as a member of the technology leadership team to support execution of department wide initiatives.
- Participate in department and company goal setting, prioritization, and professional development activities.
- Set and achieve growth-oriented goals for self and team aligned on company values and priorities.
- Work with peer management and technical leaders to set and execute cross functional goals.
Successful candidates will have relevant professional experience in the following:
- Coordinating projects and programs across a product development, operations, sales, marketing and executive leadership
- Communicate project status, risks and options to operational groups, executive stakeholders, and cross functional teams
- Ability to drive accountability and collaboration across multiple teams with different reporting lines
- Ability to distill large amounts of data into knowledge that is actionable to an audience
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and outcomes that are relevant to different audience groups
- Ability to work self-directed or with teams to achieve goals
- Ability to prepare concise materials for leadership and executive review
- Ability to gather and organize project dependencies across diverse teams and organize effective plans that drive solutions
- Ability to work with remote teams and customers
- Experience in organizations with multiple product lines desirable
- Past experience in enterprise Software as a Service or Business to Business software development preferred
- Experience with continuous delivery or agile delivery strategies strongly preferred
About Our Company
Procare Software® is a rapidly growing, private equity backed, software company focused on the child care and early education markets. We are the leading provider of child care management software; our experienced team has been working in the child care management software business for over 20 years. Today, Procare Software® is used by over 30,000 child-centered businesses around the world.
We work hard to provide outstanding products and services to all our customers. Our team is dedicated to providing the best solutions for child care and we love being a part of the Procare family. Our downtown Medford office offers a modern workplace environment, complete with secured covered parking, a lounge/game room, café, and open office environment with views of downtown.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and credit check. Drug-free work environment. No recruiters or agencies.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – If you are selected for an interview, a member of our team will contact you.