Procare Software® is Hiring a UI/UX Developer
We’re looking for a UI/UX Developer that has both the creative skills and the development experience to help construct the best customer experience in both web sites and applications/products.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with engineering team and product management to develop and implement end-to-end web solutions.
- Construct and present innovative design solutions to optimize user experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, process flows, user flows and site maps
- Ensure user experience is consistent between web site and mobile applications
Must Be Competent In:
- Front-end debugging and optimization
- Cross-platform technologies (desktop, web, mobile) and concepts such as MVC, jQuery, WebAPI, WPF and MVP/MVVP
- In-depth knowledge of C# (experience with VB.NET is a plus), Agile practices, Design Patterns and SOLID programming methodologies
- Good communication and documentation skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Developer
- Familiarity with a version control system (Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Experience writing use and test cases along with unit testing (nUnit) and mocking preferred
About Our Company
Procare Software® is a rapidly growing, private equity backed software company focused on the child care and early education markets. We are the leading provider of child care management software; our experienced team has been working in the child care management software business for over 20 years. Today, Procare Software® is used by over 30,000 child-centered businesses around the world.
We work hard to provide outstanding products and services to all our customers. Our team is dedicated to providing the best solutions for child care and we love being a part of the Procare family. Our downtown Medford office offers a modern workplace environment, complete with secured covered parking, a lounge/game room, café, and open office environment with views of downtown.
In addition, Procare Software® offers a competitive vacation package, medical, dental, and vision insurance, sick pay, education assistance, 401(k), and a plethora of extras.
Procare Software® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. No recruiters or agencies.
To apply, please send your resume to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – If you are selected for an interview, a member of our team will contact you.